Sunday, January 11, 2009

Immersion Blenders

Are so very cool! Paige got me one for Christmas and I am so totally hooked on this thing. I decided tonight that I would finally use the thing...honestly I was a little intimidated by it at first. Anyway I made a really yummy roasted red pepper and tomato soup. I originally saw a recipe for roasted tomato soup by Tyler Florence but did not ever attempt it because he says use an immersion blender. Now I have all the pieces. Using his base recipe I added a few things and voila...really yummy soup. Even Kevin ate it and I do not think I ever see him eat soup unless he is sick.

2 comments:

*pal said...

Yahoo! Oh, the Joys of Cooking. I'm glad you are hooked. xo

Keysgal@QuietWater said...

It's fun to cook when you have all the stuff you need in order to make it easier!! You go girl....still think you have earned the title "ramikin queen". Love you.