Monday, June 16, 2008

Very Long Time

I know, I know...for all three of you out there who actually read my blog it has been a ridiculouly long time since I have put anything new up here. I guess life just gets in the way. We have all been really busy with Kyle finishing up t-ball the first few weeks of May, even at this age they play games twice a week...no wonder you see all these parents who do nothing but drive the kids around. Then Kevin and I went off on a cruise for a week to the Southeastern Carribean. Went to lots of cool places and I promise to post some pics soon. Best part of the cruise...I got to spend the entire day of my birthday on a gorgeous beach in Antigua with my honey who kept me supplied with plenty to eat and drink! Also discovered that Antigua has 365 beaches...I am thinking of moving there for a year so I can say I went to a different beach each day for an entire year! Once we got back from the cruise I took the kiddos to the Keys for Memorial Day with my mom. We has a fab time and I promise to get some pics up from that as well. Now on to June and Todd's b-day along with Father's Day. Throw in some long hours at work for Kevin and some soon to be changes at work for me and you have our hectic life. I will do my best to be better about posting from now on....

5 comments:

*pal said...

Welcome back!! I missed you. And, for the record, there are more than 3 people who read your blog. xo

Anonymous said...

Ashley, I check your blog EVERY DAY, hoping for some new pics and news about you guys!!! Of course, I lead a very boring life...hehehe...but I never fail to check your blog. SOOOOO glad that you are back and hope that things slow down for you so you can continue to post pics of how the boys are growing. Pappy keeps me up on the news but LOVE to see the pics!!! Have a wonderful rest of the summer with those guys of yours!!!

Anonymous said...

I read your blog too as well as all my "chilrens" blogs! I just love reading about your everyday lives. So, I too missed you and am so glad to see new pics of the boys. Man have they grown!!! Glad to hear you had a relaxing b'day and a fun trip! Look forward to more pics! Love you!
Aunt J

Keysgal@QuietWater said...

Yeah, there are more than 3. Stacey, Cynthia read it too (and Paige's and WME)but they don't post any comments. I have missed your blogging Ash. xoxo

Kristi said...

OK, so it had been so long that I haven't checked yours in a while... and now I'm behind! Sounds like the cruise was wonderful! I know what you mean about you being busy... oh, the life of mothers! :)