Friday, June 26, 2009

Baby Update

Short but sweet as I have no new news from fetal cardiologist. However, I saw my regular OB on Tuesday and the high risk doctor at MFM today and both have said the little girl is growing very well. Her heart looks the same, which at this point is very good news. She weighs 4 pounds even and is 17 inches long. She keeps this up she may well be my biggest baby. Kyle was 7lbs, 15 oz and 21 inches at birth. Todd was 7lbs, 6 oz and 18 inches at birth. I am almost 32 weeks (Sunday) and expected delivery will be around 39 weeks. She still has 7 weeks to get bigger! She is an active little thing as well. Also very, very good. She is just as happy as she can be right now.

In other news, I am now officially on medication (Glyburide) to help control my gestational diabetes. So, this means I am now being monitored even more than usual and hooked up to the monitor for non stress tests for the baby. Good thing about this is that if a problem does arise then I will know pretty quickly.

11 Weeks

17 Weeks

21 Weeks



25 Weeks

28 Weeks

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I am glad to hear that things are going well for you and the baby!
We haven't had to do any of those non-stress tests yet, but have been going to the local OB weekly for the last few weeks so he can keep tabs on my BP & blood sugar #s.
It's hard to believe that we've only got 7 short weeks to go!
:-)

Kristi said...

Love the u/s pics! Did you do the 4D with Kyle or Todd? I didn't do it with Brooks, and they didn't offer with Kate. Glad to hear that things are going well.